30 Day Battle Cry For Our Prosperity. November 4th to December 4th 2010
Sustained Fire to Demolish Strongholds.
30 Day Battle Cry For Our Prosperity. November 4th to December 4th 2010
Fast at least from morning till 2pm. No food. You may drink only water. Go longer if the spirit leads.
Click here to Listen to the teaching and prayer on 30 porverty destroying keys.
Call at 11pm CST for daily prosperity declaration
Prayer Line: Call # 712-432-0075 – Pin 835555#
11pm – 12.30am US CST.
12am – 1.30am US EST
9pm – 10.30pm US PST.
Thursday we still start at 10pm CST
(30-DAY PROGRAMME)As you confess these words of God concerning prosperity, you will receive victory over poverty, debt and financial lack. Every wrong circumstance and every bad situation will be turned around. Every attack will be turned into victory. Be encouraged to confess it over and over again. Let the Word of God sink deep into your spirit. No matter how you feel, no matter what you see, no matter what you have experienced in the past, God’s Word always works. It never fails. Shout your prosperity confession right into the devil’s face. Make this confession a part of your daily life and expect God to work a miracle for every need you have. Jesus is Lord of this earth. The earth with all its fullness belongs to God. As a joint heir with Jesus, I claim the wealth of this earth, for it belongs to Jesus. I claim all that Jesus’ death made available for me to receive. In Jesus’ name, I command you devil to loose the wealth of this earth! Take your hands off now! I command every hindering force to stop! In Jesus’ name, I bind you and render you ineffective against me! In Jesus’ name, I command wealth to come to me now! Jesus is Lord of my life. Jesus is Lord of my finances. Jesus is Lord!
1. I delight myself in the Word of the Lord, therefore, I am blessed. Wealth and riches shall be in my house and my righteousness endureth forever. (Psalm 112:1-3.)
2. I remember the Lord my God, for it is He that giveth me power to get wealth. (Deut. 8:18.)
3. With me are riches and honour, enduring wealth and prosperity. (Prov. 8:18.)
4. I am crowned with wealth. (Prov. 14:24.)
5. I know the grace of my Lord Jesus Christ, that, though He was rich, yet for my sakes He became poor, that through His poverty I might be rich. (2 Corn. 8:9.)
6. I shout for joy: Let the Lord be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of His servant. (Psalm 35:27.)
7. The Lord is my shepherd. (Psalm 23:1.)
8. The Lord prepares a table before me in the presence of my enemies, He anoints my head with oil, my cup runneth over. (Psalm 23:5.)
9. The blessing of the Lord makes me rich and He adds no trouble to it. (Prov. 10:22.)
10. I receive wealth from the Lord and the good health to enjoy it. (Eccl. 5:19.)
11. I am blessed because I trust in the Lord. I reverence the Lord, therefore is no want in my life. The young lions do lack and suffer hunger: But I shall not want any good thing. (Psalm 34:8-10.)
12. I have given and it shall be given unto me, good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, shall men give into my bosom. For with the same measure that I mete withal it shall be measured to me again. (Luke 6:38.)
13. God is able to make all grace abound toward me, that I, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work. (2 Corn. 9:8.)
14. I am prospering in every way. My body keeps well, even as my soul keeps well and prosper. (3John 2.)
15. Whatsoever I ask the Father in the name of His Son Jesus, He will give it to me. (John 16:23.)
16. Abraham’s blessings are mine. (Gal. 3:14.)
17. What things soever I desire, when I pray, I believe that I have received them and I shall have them. (Mark 11:24.)
18. I delight myself in the Lord, and He gives me the desires of my heart. (Psalm 37:4.)
19. I seek first the kingdom of God, therefore everything I need shall be added unto me. (Luke 12:31.)
20. The wealth of the sinner is laid up for me. (Prov. 13:22.)
21. My inheritance shall be forever. I shall not be ashamed in the evil time: and in the days of famine I shall be satisfied. (Psalm 37:18-19.)
22. Every burden shall be taken away from off my shoulder, and every yoke from off my neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing. (Isa. 10:27.)
23. I am like a tree that’s planted by the rivers of water. Everything I do shall prosper. (Psalm 1:3.)
24. I will not faint, for in due time and at the appointed season I shall reap, if I faint not. (Gal. 6:9.)
25. My God supplies all of my need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Phil. 4:19.)
1. Thank God for His provision so far.
2. Let all security-men in charge of satanic banks that are harbouring my blessings be paralysed, in the name of Jesus.
3. I terminate the appointment of all satanic bankers and managers, in the name of Jesus.
4. I command the thunder of God to break to pieces all the satanic strong-rooms harbouring my properties, in Jesus’ name.
5. I possess all my properties, in the name of Jesus.
6. Let all satanic instruments (the legal tenders and the cheque) used against me be completely destroyed, in Jesus’ name.
7. I command all satanic clearing houses and agents to be roasted, in the name of Jesus.
8. I paralyse completely all satanic transactions and contracts against my life, in the name of Jesus.
9. Let all satanic network and computers fashioned against me be disorganized, in the name of Jesus.
10. Heavenly Father, let all blood that has been stored up in satanic bank come forth, in the name of Jesus.
11. I refuse to be an object for satanic transaction, in Jesus’ name.
12. I refuse to do profitless work, in the name of Jesus.
13. Every evil force against my handiwork, be paralysed, in the name of Jesus.
14. I send back to the sender every arrow of spiritual deposit and advance payment against my handiwork, in the name of Jesus.
15. You my handiwork, receive divine profit, in the name of Jesus.
16. I cover my handiwork with the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.
17. I cover my handiwork with hot coals of fire, untouchable for evil forces, in the name of Jesus.
18. O Lord, put to shame every evil force that is against my handiwork.
19. My handiwork, receive the touch of the Lord, in Jesus’ name.
20. Every tree of profitless hard work, be uprooted, in Jesus’ name.
21. Profitless hard-work, pack your load and go out of my life, in the name of Jesus.
22. I will not carry any evil load forward in my life, in Jesus’ name.
23. O Lord, drain out satanic deposits from my business and handiwork.
24. Let all the strange hands and legs walk out of my business and handiwork, in the name of Jesus.
25. Let the spirit of favour fall upon me now, in the name of Jesus.
26. O Lord, enlarge my coast.
27. I rebuke every devourer in my handiwork, in the name of Jesus.
28. O Lord, cause ministering angels to bring in customers and money into my business.
29. I bind every spirit of error, in the name of Jesus.
30. Let every trouble emanating from envious business partners be rendered null and void, in the name of Jesus.
31. O Lord, surprise me with abundance in every area of my life.
32. I command a quit notice to evil legs on finances, in the name of Jesus.
33. Let the anointing for money-yielding ideas fall upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
34. I bind every spirit of fake and useless investment, in Jesus’ name.
35. I command every effect of strange money on my business to be neutralized, in the name of Jesus.
36. Father Lord, let all satanic hosts against my prosperity receive blindness and commotion, in the name of Jesus.
37. All hindrances to my prosperity, be electrocuted, in Jesus’ name.
38. Let all my mistakes be converted to miracles and testimonies, in the name of Jesus.
39. I command all those who vow to hinder my prosperity to somersault, become naked and confess to death, in Jesus’ name.
40. I command all my buried blessings to be exhumed, in Jesus’ name.
41. Father Lord, use both white and black men to bless me, in the name of Jesus.
42. I command all my pounds sterling and dollars’ miracles to locate me, in the name of Jesus.
43. All my blessings attached to my place of birth, be released, in the name of Jesus.
44. Father Lord, use all the people in my environment to bless me and let anointing of prosperity fall on me, in the name of Jesus.
45. Lord, by the power of the blood, remove from my life any hindrance of the enemy.
46. O Lord, drive away all darkness in every area of my life.
47. O Lord, shield me from all forms of deception.
48. O Lord, illuminate Your truth to my understanding.
49. Lord, let me, with the eyes of my heart, see You clearly.
50. Lord, take away from me all powers do not originate from You.
51. I separate myself from satan and his kingdom, in Jesus’ name.
52. I renounce the kingdom of darkness in the name of Jesus.