DELIVERANCE PRAYERS FROM SPIRIT OF RELIGION
DELIVERANCE PRAYERS FROM SPIRIT OF RELIGION
2 Cor. 11:3-4
‚ÄĘ To break free from spirits or religion.
‚ÄĘ Release from the bondage of Babylon.
‚ÄĘ Breaking the bondage of Roman Catholicism.
Religion is the brainchild of the devil. It is aimed at confusing mankind concerning God‚Äôs original plan and purpose to save, through our Lord Jesus Christ, from eternal peridition. Therefore shun this terrible spirit to doom today.
Mattew7:21: ‚ÄúNot everyone that saith unto me, Lord Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my father which is in heaven.‚ÄĚ
God created the world and said that everyone that would come into it must be born of a woman. In the same way God has decreed the way man will enter the kingdom of heaven. Jesus is the only way to God. ‚ÄúJesus saith unto him, I am the way the truth and life: no man cometh unto the father but by me‚ÄĚ (John 14:6)
Man has tried many other things but there is no way there. These prayer points are for those under the bondage and control of religious spirits.
If, for instance, I want to go to Ibadan and I get on to the road lead in to Badagry, all I end up doing is to get father and farther away from my destination. Before I can get to Ibadan, I need to do a ‚ÄėU-turn‚Äô and get on the right road.
Many seek to know God, but are going through ways he has not prescribed. Before you can really see God, you must repent and accept the sacrifice of Jesus. Pray these prayer points for deliverance from religious spirits or to deliver others.
Isa. 52:2: Shake thyself from the dust; and sit down, O Jerusalem: loose thyself from the bands of thy neck, O captive daughter of Zion.
‚ÄĘ PRAISE WORSHIP
1. Father, I confess that, in the past, I held unforgiveness, and sometimes bitterness and resentment in my heart against certain people who hurt or disappointed me.
I now recognize this as a sin and confess it as sin, for You have said in your word that if we confess our sin, you are faithful and just to forgive us our sin and to cleanse us of all unrighteousness (1 John 1:9)
I do now forgive the following people I can remember, who have hurt or disappointed me. (Mention names of those who come to your mind.) I now freely forgive all these people and ask you to bless them if they are living. I also forgive myself for all my many faults and failures, for you have freely forgiven me.
Thank you father for freedom from the load of unforgiveness, bitterness and resentment, in the name of Jesus.
2. Father, I confess to you, that in the past, through ignorance, through curiosity or willfully, I came into contact with certain religious activities. I now recognize this as sin and confess it as sin. I claim forgiveness, in the name of Jesus.
3. I also renounce and confess as sin any oath which I have taken by any false god and any idolatrous practices in which I have been involved.
4. Satan, I rebuke you, in the name of Jesus, and I am closing any door which I or my ancestors may have opened to you and your demons, in the name of Jesus.
5. I renounce satan all his demons, I declare them my enemies and I command them to get out of my life completely, in the name of Jesus.
6. In the name of Jesus Christ, I now claim deliverance from any and all evil spirits which may be in me (Joel 2:28). Once and for all, I close the door in my life to all occult practices and command all related spirits to leave me now, in the name of Jesus.
7. I break every curse of family destruction, in the name of Jesus.
8. I release myself from the hold of any religious spirit strongman, in the name of Jesus.
9. I command all spirits of religion to loose their hold upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
10. Call the spirit you do not desire in your life by name. Then issue the command firmly and repeatedly that the spirits must come out, in the name of the Lord Jesus.
Pray as follow: You spirit of. . .
Religious murder Lust and ambition for recognition
Condemnation St. Ann
St. Elizabeth Lust and ambition for position
Lust and ambition for power and control in religious matters
False love False gifts
False compassion False tongues
False word of wisdom Religious dominance
Greed No love
No compassion Pretense
Religious coldness False oaths
Blockages Rigid Theology Construction
Tammuz Hatred of the truth
Idolatry Catholic baptism
Prayer to the saint‚Äôs One true Church
One holy priesthood Mass
Holy Eucharist Adoration of the Most
Sorrowful mysteries of Rosary Holy Mother Church
Authority of the Pope Infallibility of the Pope
Fear of the priest and nun Confession to priest
Holy Water Sacred Heart of Jesus
Holy family Stations of the Cross
Candles Blessings of the throat
St. Blaise Fear of Hell
Fear of purgatory Guilt
Good works Mind control
Holy orders Extreme unction
Benedictions Human bone relics on the altars
Genuflecting Feast days of the saints
Votive candles Witchcraft control
Forced celibacy Poverty
Religious medals Sacrifice of the mass
Angel of good counsel Sign of the cross
Spiritual adultery Indulgence
Infant of plague Religious hatred
Worship and verneration of Immaculate conception of Mary
Mary Queen of Heaven Mariolatry
May altar in honour of Mary Our Lady of Lourdes
Our Lady of the Snows Our Lady of Merodes
Our Lady of Fatima Our Lady of Quadalupe
Queen of Martyrs Queen of Peace
Mary Star of the sea
Moloch Spiritual blindness
Spiritual deafness Feast of Peace (Christmas)
Feast of life (Easter) Lent
Destruction of the family priesthood Passion spirits of agony and ecstasy
Passing children through the fire Babylonian spirits from the Roman Catholic system
Dedication to the priesthood or to be a nun Joseph, guardian and protector of Mary and Jesus.
Ashes on ash Wednesday St. Therese
Little Flower St. Christopher
St. Jude St. Catherine, etc
Come out of my body, soul, spirit, memory and mind, in the name of Jesus. (Each of these things is backed by specific demon spirit. Do not lump everything together. Command each one to go at a time. You must be specific if you have to be free.)
11. I loose myself from you, in the name of Jesus, and I command you to leave me right now, in the name of Jesus.