VICTORY IN THE HUMAN COURT
Please visit the Fire Power Ministries Deliverance Bookstore. We have over 200 books by Dr Stella, Dr D. K. Olukoya and other powerful Men of God to empower you and teach your hands to war and your fingers fight. You can order the best selling book Prayer Rain by Dr Olukoya.
VICTORY IN THE HUMAN COURT
• When you want court cases decided in your favor
• When you have a court case
• When you face a panel which decides your fate
• When you dream of being convicted in a courtroom
• When there is a conspiracy against you and you need God’s intervention.
As you pray these prayer points sincerely, God will cause the judge/magistrate to give a judgment that favors you.
What shall we then say to these thins? If God be for us, who can be against us? He that spared not His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all; how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things? Who shall lay anything to the charge of God’s elect? It is God that justifieth. Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us…Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him that loved us.
Rom 8: 31-34, 37
The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.
For the Lord God will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed.
As it is written; Behold, I lay in Sion a stumbling store and rock of offence: and whosoever believeth on Him shall not be ashamed.
But the LORD is with me as a mighty terrible one: therefore my persecutors shall stumble, and they shall not prevail: they shall be greatly ashamed; for they shall not prosper: their everlasting confusion shall be greatly ashamed; for they shall not prosper: their everlasting confusion shall never be forgotten.
There are many devices in a man’s heart; nevertheless the counsel of the LORD, that shall stand.
He disappointeth the devices of the crafty, so that their hands cannot perform their enterprise.
The king’s heart is in the hand of the LORD, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will.
The earth is the LORD’s and the fullness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein. For He hath founded it upon the seas, and established it upon the floods.
Psalm 24: 1-2
NOTE: These prayers will only work for those who are on the right path of justice. It will not work for purposes that are unscriptural. However, an ignorant offender may find help from using the prayers.
PRAISE AND WORSHIP
1. Thank you Lord, because you are the Lord of hosts and the Man of war.
2. I claim victory over every adversary in this court case, in the name of Jesus.
3. I bind and paralyze the strongman employed or delegated to disgrace me, in the name of Jesus.
4. Let all the affairs of my life be too hot for any evil power to manipulate, in the name of Jesus.
5. Lord, grant me and my lawyer supernatural wisdom to subdue all opposition.
6. Lord, let it be impossible for my adversary to subdue the truth in this matter, in the name of Jesus.
7. Lord, let me find favor in the sight of those who are responsible for judging this case.
8. I close every negative door that the enemy might want to open, using this case, in the name of Jesus.
9. You satanic agents, I command you to clear out from the pathway to my victory in this matter, in the name of Jesus.
10. I cancel any demonic decision and expectation concerning this case, in the name of Jesus.
11. Father, make it possible for me to find favor in the sight of the judge, in the name of Jesus.
12. Lord, let me find favor, compassion and loving-kindness with the jury, in the name of Jesus.
13. Let all the demonic obstacles that have been established in the heart of anyone against my prosperity be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
14. Let all the demonic obstacles that have been established in the heart of anyone against my prosperity be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
15. Lord, give all the parties concerned, dreams, visions and restlessness that would advance my cause.
16. I command my money being caged by the enemy to be completely released, in the name of Jesus.
17. I bind and put to flight all the spirits of fear, anxiety and discouragement, in the name of Jesus.
18. Lord, let divine wisdom fall upon all who are supporting me in these matters.
19. I break the backbone of the spirits of conspiracy and treachery, in the name of Jesus.
20. Lord, hammer my matter into the mind of those who will assist me so that they do not suffer from demonic lose of memory.
21. I paralyze the handiwork of household enemies and envious agents in this matter, in the name of Jesus.
22. You devil, take your leg away from the top of my finances, in the mighty name of Jesus.
23. Let the fire of the Holy Spirit purge my life from any evil mark put upon me, in the name of Jesus.
24. Let the Lord confuse the tongues of those gathered to do me harm, after the order of the builders of the Tower of Babel, in the name of Jesus.
25. Let my adversaries make mistakes that will advance my cause, in the name of Jesus.
26. I command every evil power and vessel sitting on my rights and goodness to be violently overthrown, in the name of Jesus.
27. I pursue, overtake and recover my properties from the hands of spiritual Egyptians, in the name of Jesus.
28. Let every counsel, plan, desire, expectation, imagination, device and activity of the enemy against this case be rendered null and void, in the name of Jesus.
29. I terminate every journey into bondage and unfruitfulness designed for me by the enemies of my soul, in the name of Jesus.
30. I bind every money-consuming demon attached to my finances, in the name of Jesus.
31. I refuse to be tossed about by any demonic device of the enemy to delay my miracle, in the name of Jesus.
32. Holy Spirit, teach me to avoid unfriendly friends and unprofitable transactions, in the name of Jesus.
33. Let all my blessings presently in the prison of the enemy begin to pursue me and overtake me as from today, in the name of Jesus.
Begin to thank God for the victory.